Pai Gow Poker rules are simple. The game is known for the slow pace of the game and the large number of shocks, resulting in a low-risk game. It is simple and obvious how to play, and it’s easy to find out the right strategy for the rest. Each player plays against the same dealer hand.
How to play Pai Gow Poker?
Pai Gow Poker rules are: it is needed a standard 52-card deck plus one joker. A maximum of 6 players sit at the table with the dealer.
The goal of the game is quite simple: beat the banker. A banker can be a dealer, another player at the table, or a “team” of a player’s dealer.
The odds are, of course, in favor of winning one hand per transaction, which makes the casino game with a relatively low level of risk and a convenient way to communicate with other players in the casino.
As soon as you install your hands, the dealer shows them together with the hands of the banker. Pai Gow Poker – good alternative to play in a casino instead of the classic counterpart; Poker. This is especially true for players who feel much easier when playing a game that is slightly slower.
Rules of the game
Here are the main Pai Gow Poker House Rules:
- When you load your chosen game, you will see two buttons called “Deal” and “Split”, as well as chips for bets and a general bankroll. Before the dealer gives out cards at the start of the game, you will need to place a bet. Bets can range from 1 to 500 dollars.
- The next step you need to take is to click “Deal”. This initiates the distribution of cards to both you and the player.
- Then you need to rearrange your 7-card poker combination in two hands of Pai Gow Poker, which are called the front and bottom.
- Then you can click “Divide”. After completing this maneuver, the result of victory will be shown.
One of the advantages of mastering Pai Gow Poker rules compared to other online casino games is the fact that by playing it you can enjoy playing at low rates.
The lucky bonus is an additional bet that strictly depends on the value of seven cards of the player, and not on how the player sets his hand. In addition, if the other player has a four or better, a player betting on fortune will receive a so-called envy bonus, a bonus that is paid when other players at the table play a certain hand at the pay table. In order to qualify for the envy bonus, as a rule, you need to bet a minimum of $ 5 on the fortune of the bonus.
Strategy to reach the big win
Here is the strategy:
- If you do not have a pair, straight or royal flush, play a high card with your high hand and the next two high cards in your low hand.
- 2 pairs, where the top pair are Aces, are separated. Divide the 2 pairs in which the top pair is kings, unless the other pair is deuces, then play together and play the top two remaining cards in the lowest hand.
- Two pairs: sixes and below, separate if you do not have an ace, then play along with the ace and the next highest card in the lowest hand.
- Two pairs: from 7 to 10, divide if you do not have an ace, then play with the ace and the next highest card in the lowest hand.
- 2 pairs: Jack Aces, split – obviously with the highest pair in the highest hand.
Strategies and rules for Pai Gow Poker are simple, intermediate and advanced strategies for both the banker and the banker, as well as for the combination.